Wired Magazine's Review: Ditto Music Named Top Digital Distributor
May 9, 2013
Ditto Music recently came out victorious an independent review conducted by Wired UK Magazine.
If you are looking for a review of Ditto Music then it doesn't come much bigger than the likes of Wired Magazine. Founded in 1993 with a circulation of over 800,000 - Wired Magazine is the trusted voice of the technology industry.
Wired set out to discover which digital distribution service was best for independent musicians. The test was based on ease of use, design, quality of sales reports, tools to increase sales and overall choice of retail services.
Described as a ‘powerful service...with more than a dozen bolt on options’, as well as the only company with a ‘dedicated UK office’ Ditto Music was able to overcome competition from the likes CD Baby (7/10) and Tunecore (4/10) to be crowned Wired UK Magazine’s 'Best Digital Distributor'.
From the humble beginning as two struggling musicians in 2005 who just wanted to release music to now distributing over 60,000 artists around the world, founding 6,000 record labels and launching countless careers, we want to thank YOU for trusting us with your music. We won't let you down!
- Ditto Music Joins The Face The Music Line-up
- How to View Your Spotify Analytics using Fan Insights
- Aussie Featured Artists For October
- How to get verified on Twitter as a musician
- 10 tips for successful music collaboration
- Aus Opp: Apply For The Unified Grant
- Interview With Mcrobin
- Get Your Music Featured on the Australian Hitlist!