Why Every Artist Should Have Their Videos on VEVO
March 19, 2015
As a support advocate for Ditto Music I am often asked: “Why should I distribute my music to VEVO when I already have a YouTube channel?"
Firstly you have put your creative energy into creating visual content for your fans. You've spent your hard earned money and put your time and effort into making your own music video, so it is important that you distribute your music video in the most effective way possible.
Mark Ronson & Bruno Mars thought VEVO was the best video platform for Uptown Funk
The main benefits of creating a VEVO channel
* Having your own artist channel on VEVO will give you the same professional stance and presence that major artists have on the YouTube platform.
* VEVO have a special partnership with YouTube, and all Vevo channels automatically sync with YouTube.
* Your channel will be monetised and you will receive royalties for your video views.
* VEVO also syncs with other video platforms making your video more accessible to a wider audience than what it would if your video was available through YouTube alone.
[by Jayne Crothers]
- How to Record Drums on a Budget
- Making a Music Video: How to Commission a Director
- A Beginners Guide To Mixing & Mastering Music
- Meet the Band Managers: A Guide to Music Management
- How to Secure Funding for Musicians and Record Labels
- Performing Live Music: Easy Ways to Improve Your Set
- Email Marketing for Musicians: How to Build a Mailing List
- How To Record Vocals At Home: The Basics Explained