Why Every Artist Should Have Their Videos on VEVO
March 19, 2015
As a support advocate for Ditto Music I am often asked: “Why should I distribute my music to VEVO when I already have a YouTube channel?"
Firstly you have put your creative energy into creating visual content for your fans. You've spent your hard earned money and put your time and effort into making your own music video, so it is important that you distribute your music video in the most effective way possible.
Mark Ronson & Bruno Mars thought VEVO was the best video platform for Uptown Funk
The main benefits of creating a VEVO channel
* Having your own artist channel on VEVO will give you the same professional stance and presence that major artists have on the YouTube platform.
* VEVO have a special partnership with YouTube, and all Vevo channels automatically sync with YouTube.
* Your channel will be monetised and you will receive royalties for your video views.
* VEVO also syncs with other video platforms making your video more accessible to a wider audience than what it would if your video was available through YouTube alone.
[by Jayne Crothers]
- Ditto Music Joins The Face The Music Line-up
- How to View Your Spotify Analytics using Fan Insights
- Aussie Featured Artists For October
- How to get verified on Twitter as a musician
- 10 tips for successful music collaboration
- Aus Opp: Apply For The Unified Grant
- Interview With Mcrobin
- Get Your Music Featured on the Australian Hitlist!