Do You Want to Make Your Band Famous?
May 2, 2014
Always dreamed of fame and fortune? Playing to a packed out stadium with thousands of screaming fans? Well read on! VH1 is partnering with Universal Music Group's Republic Records in a search to 'Make A Band Famous' via a 24-hour live stream event from Brooklyn, New York. This huge event starts on June 11th at 8pm ET/5pm PT on VH1.com and the VH1 app. The 24 hours live stream will be hosted by Tyson Ritter, front man of the All American Rejects and will feature 24 bands over the 24 hour period. The winning band will be signed to Republic Records and will with an extended 'You Oughta Know' campaign on VH1. Huge, right? Here’s how to enter… Step 1: Create a 15 second video clip of an original, unpublished song. Step 2: Upload the video via Instagram and tag it with #MABF and #Yourbandname. Hurry. The submission period ends at 11:59PM EST on May 14th. On May 16th we will announce the bands that are moving onto the next phase of the competition. For more info go to MakeABandFamous.VH1.com.
- Ditto Music Joins The Face The Music Line-up
- How to View Your Spotify Analytics using Fan Insights
- Aussie Featured Artists For October
- How to get verified on Twitter as a musician
- 10 tips for successful music collaboration
- Aus Opp: Apply For The Unified Grant
- Interview With Mcrobin
- Get Your Music Featured on the Australian Hitlist!