Do You Want Labels and Publishers Listening to YOUR Artist?
January 10, 2014
Do you manage or PR an upcoming band that could be massive if they could just get in front of the right people? Well… Now they can! - And it couldn’t be any simpler! Music Week Presents is a digital service that exposes artists to the most important execs from the world of labels, publishing, live promotion and media.?? After revealing the Best of Music Week Presents 2013 they are now looking to feature new artists and bands in 2014. All you need to do is send a SoundCloud link, along with a very brief artist bio and contact details. Music Week will then post a dedicated promotional story on the MusicWeek.com homepage. This will feature in the 'carousel' at the top of the page, and a link will be Tweeted directly to their 60,000 followers. You won't be able to miss it, basically. The story will also feature in the day’s News Digest email that goes directly to the Inbox of their 5000+ subscribers. Music Week Presents will ensure that your track gets to the people that matter and the people that can help. All you have to do is make sure it's any good. Oh, and, of course, contact Karma.Bertelsen@intentmedia.co.uk for more details.
- Ditto Music Joins The Face The Music Line-up
- How to View Your Spotify Analytics using Fan Insights
- Aussie Featured Artists For October
- How to get verified on Twitter as a musician
- 10 tips for successful music collaboration
- Aus Opp: Apply For The Unified Grant
- Interview With Mcrobin
- Get Your Music Featured on the Australian Hitlist!