WA Opp: Enter The WAM Song Of The Year Competition
December 17, 2015
Western Australian songwriters of all ages are invited to enter their song into this year’s WAM Song Of The Year Competition to share in $40k of prizes.
The WAM Song of the Year competition is now open and taking submissions up until January 25th, 2016. With 16 categories including Blues/Roots, Metal/Heavy, Electronic, Urban/Hip Hop and many more, there’s something for every style. There's even the School categories for the youngsters!
The winner of the top prize will receive:
- $3000 cash
- Recording time at Albert Studios
- Sync/Licensing deal with Perfect Pitch Publishing
- 1 online Berklee music course of your choosing
- 2 days recording at Sonic Lolly
- National media servicing campaign for a single or release from Firestarter
- CD pressing by Diskbank
- Audiofly AF140 In-Ear Monitors
- Opportunity to perform at the 2016 State of the Art Festival
- Guaranteed spot on the 2016 WAM Festival bill
The competition offers songwriters a massive opportunity to get your music heard by industry judges, and is open to musicians of any level – from superstars to DIY artists, and everything in between.
To enter, simply head to the WAM website and follow the instructions. Please note; you must be from WA to enter.
Best of luck!
- Interview With Mcrobin
- Get Your Music Featured on the Australian Hitlist!
- SAIN Interview: Meet the Artist Making Independent Hip-Hop in Dubai
- Online Conference: Music Launch Summit
- BIGSOUND 2016 Wrap Up
- Featured Artist: Paper House
- Get your music featured on a Ditto Music Spotify Playlist
- Get your music featured on The Indie Hitlist