US Opportunity: Play the Vans Warped Tour 2016
March 30, 2016
Would your band like to perform on the world-famous Vans Warped Tour and have the chance to win an incredible bundle of cash and prizes? Well now's your chance, as the renowned guitar string and accessories manufacturer Ernie Ball has launched its annual unsigned artist programme for 2016 - the PLAY Warped Tour - offering the chance for 41 up-and-coming bands to play live on the Vans Warped Tour Main Stages in locations across the USA. One of the 41 successful artists will also win an amazing Grand Prize, which will include an EP produced by New Found Glory's Chad Gilbert and prizes worth over $40,000.
Chad Gilbert of New Found Glory introducing Ernie Ball's PLAY Warped Tour 2016
What's this opportunity all about?
Ernie Ball is offering a total of 41 unsigned bands the chance to play live on the Vans Warped Tour 2016. One band per tour stop will be chosen to perform on the event's packed Main Stages, providing an unmissable opportunity to play at one of the nation's most popular live music tours in cities across the US.
What's more, one of the 41 successful bands will win the competition's fantastic Grand Prize, which will include:
- A 3-song EP produced by New Found Glory Guitarist and producer Chad Gilbert
- A mentoring session with Kevin Lyman, Chad Gilbert, and Hopeless Records
- Thousands of dollars of new cutting-edge gear from DW, DTS, Electro-voice, Blue Microphones, Apogee, TC Electronic, Zildjian, Blackstar, Sterling by Music Man and MarkBass
- $10,000 Guitar Center gear card
- $10,000 in cash
NOW THAT'S AN INCREDIBLE PRIZE!
Who can apply to play?
The contest is open to all types of bands or solo artists aged 18 years or older who are legal residents of the contiguous 48 states of the USA (excluding Hawaii, Alaska and Puerto Rico). Famous past participants of this prestigious contest include members of Maroon 5, PVRIS and Nothing More.
How do I enter?
Unsigned bands and artists can CLICK HERE to enter their profile, upload between one and five YouTube videos of their music and choose the show date that they would like to apply for. Remember, only original songs will be accepted and covers are not allowed. Once they've uploaded their songs, bands will be given digital promotional tool kits to promote their submissions. Entries must be submitted by 31st May 2016 and videos will be judged on a number of factors, including originality, technique and style.
Best of luck from everyone here at Ditto Music!
CLICK HERE to discover more worldwide music opportunities.
- Interview With Mcrobin
- Get Your Music Featured on the Australian Hitlist!
- SAIN Interview: Meet the Artist Making Independent Hip-Hop in Dubai
- Online Conference: Music Launch Summit
- BIGSOUND 2016 Wrap Up
- Featured Artist: Paper House
- Get your music featured on a Ditto Music Spotify Playlist
- Get your music featured on The Indie Hitlist