US Opportunity: Perform at the SouthSounds Music Festival 2017
May 10, 2016
Established in 2011, the SouthSounds Music and Arts Festival is an annual event dedicated to celebrating the best emerging musicians in the USA's southern states. Independent bands and solo artists can now submit their music to be considered for SouthSounds 2017.
What types of music are they looking for?
The SouthSounds Music Festival’s main aim is to help up and coming southern artists create professional connections and showcase their music live on stage. CLICK HERE to view the festival line-up for 2016 and see how you compare.
When and where is it taking place?
The festival is held each year during the second weekend of April in the Mobile region of southern Alabama on the Gulf Coast of the USA.
How do I apply?
To apply to play live at SouthSounds, simply CLICK HERE and complete a band submission form. You’ll need to provide your band name, city, contact details as well as any comments you feel are appropriate.
Good luck from everyone at Ditto Music!
CLICK HERE to discover more worldwide music opportunities.
- Ditto Music Joins The Face The Music Line-up
- How to View Your Spotify Analytics using Fan Insights
- Aussie Featured Artists For October
- How to get verified on Twitter as a musician
- 10 tips for successful music collaboration
- Aus Opp: Apply For The Unified Grant
- Interview With Mcrobin
- Get Your Music Featured on the Australian Hitlist!