UK Opportunity: Perform at the Stoke Newington Music Festival
May 9, 2016
Back for its second year, the Stoke Newington Music Festival is inviting unsigned and independent bands and solo artists to apply to play its 2016 event. Launched in 2015, this fantastic festival showcases a wide range of emerging acts from across the UK and beyond.
What type of artists are they looking for?
The festival will feature an array of up and coming bands, musicians and DJs over three days. CLICK HERE to view last year's line-up and see if you fit the bill.
When and where is it taking place?
The festival will take place from 21st to 23rd October 2016 at a wide range of venues across Stoke Newington district of London, including bars, pubs, restaurants, churches and street corners.
How do I apply?
To apply to play the Stoke Newington Music Festival, simply CLICK HERE and complete an artist application form. You’ll need to provide details about you and your act, as well as links to your music and social media pages.
Best of luck from everyone here at Ditto Music!
CLICK HERE to discover more worldwide music opportunities.
- Ditto Feature Artist: Lake Minnetonka
- Ditto Music Joins The Face The Music Line-up
- How to View Your Spotify Analytics using Fan Insights
- Aussie Featured Artists For October
- How to get verified on Twitter as a musician
- 10 tips for successful music collaboration
- Aus Opp: Apply For The Unified Grant
- Interview With Mcrobin