UK Opportunity: Perform at Breaking Bands Festival
June 15, 2016
Since its inception in 2015, Breaking Bands Festival’s aim is to bring together the very best emerging rock, punk and metal bands from across the UK for an incredible showcase of new and exciting music. Each year the festival has increased in size and popularity, and has now opened up applications for bands hoping to play the event in 2017.
What type of music are they looking for?
The Breaking Bands Festival is exclusively for rock, punk and metal bands playing original music. If your band doesn’t fit into any of these three genres, then your application to perform will not be accepted. You can view the festival’s 2016 line-up HERE.
When and where is it taking place?
The festival will be held over the bank holiday weekend from the 26th to 28th May 2017 at Stoke Prior in Bromsgrove, Worcestershire.
How do I apply?
To apply to play live at Breaking Bands Festival, CLICK HERE and complete a band application form. Follow the instructions carefully and fill in all of the sections correctly to have the best chance of success.
Good luck from everyone at Ditto Music!
You can find more music opportunities on our Music Opportunities Map.
- Ditto Music Joins The Face The Music Line-up
- How to View Your Spotify Analytics using Fan Insights
- Aussie Featured Artists For October
- How to get verified on Twitter as a musician
- 10 tips for successful music collaboration
- Aus Opp: Apply For The Unified Grant
- Interview With Mcrobin
- Get Your Music Featured on the Australian Hitlist!