UK Opportunity: Last Chance to Feature at Grand Northern Ukulele Festival
October 29, 2015
Applications for Northern Europe’s biggest ukulele festival are still open, but not for long - they close on 31st of August.
Based in Huddersfield between 27 - 29 May 2016, the Grand Northern Ukulele Festival brings together ukulele-featuring bands from Europe and beyond.
The not-for-profit event began in 2013 with a mission to bring ideas and people together whilst supporting local communities and businesses and quickly began gaining traction in the ukulele world.
Do I have to play the uke?
Not exactly. The website states “Ukulele acts (and acts that do not identify as uke bands but feature ukulele) from ANY MUSICAL GENRE are invited to apply to play the 2016 Grand Northern Ukulele Festival.” To do so, just head to the GNUF site.
- Aus Opp: Apply For The Unified Grant
- Interview With Mcrobin
- Get Your Music Featured on the Australian Hitlist!
- SAIN Interview: Meet the Artist Making Independent Hip-Hop in Dubai
- Online Conference: Music Launch Summit
- BIGSOUND 2016 Wrap Up
- Featured Artist: Paper House
- Get your music featured on a Ditto Music Spotify Playlist