UK Opportunity: Free Artist Development with MAS Records
August 28, 2015
MAS Records is offering funding to emerging bands to help them boost their careers and tap into larger audiences.
What is MAS Records?
MAS Records is an independent record label and a non-profit programme founded in 2001 and supported by Robert Plant and Karl Hyde. It aims to support the development of music in the UK and provide emerging bands with music industry expertise and professional training and education.
What does it involve?
The initiative involves a variety of artist development services that help bands boost their careers, such as:
- 2 Days recording with industry standard producers
- 2 hours weekly practice time in top studios
- Business planning lessons
- Promotion and marketing training
- Guidance with tour planning
- Live demo recording time
- Industry showcase gigs
- Exposure to the UK music industry
Can I apply?
- are aged between 16 to 23
- want to boost your music career
- are based in the areas of West Midlands, Leeds, Liverpool and Bristol
- are willing to do a 15 minute live audition showcasing your original material followed by a short discussion about your needs for the MAS programme
then this amazing opportunity is for you!
For more information about the programme click here
- Aus Opp: Apply For The Unified Grant
- Interview With Mcrobin
- Get Your Music Featured on the Australian Hitlist!
- SAIN Interview: Meet the Artist Making Independent Hip-Hop in Dubai
- Online Conference: Music Launch Summit
- BIGSOUND 2016 Wrap Up
- Featured Artist: Paper House
- Get your music featured on a Ditto Music Spotify Playlist