UK Opportunity: Feature at Lechlade 2016 Festival
October 15, 2015
Lechlade is likely not the first event that springs to mind when you think ‘festival’ but this family-friendly three-day show offers up some great opportunities for independent musicians.
About Lechlade Festival
Based in the Cotswolds market town of Lechlade-on-Thames, the festival runs from the 27th - 29th of May, 2016 and sees a variety of mainly independent acts across three stages.
How to Apply
You’ll need to send a live recording or video to the festival organisers and with some basic info about you and/or your band. Successful bands/performers will be contacted early in 2016. Applications close at the end of Nover 2015. For more info, just head to the Lechlade Festival website.
- Aus Opp: Apply For The Unified Grant
- Interview With Mcrobin
- Get Your Music Featured on the Australian Hitlist!
- SAIN Interview: Meet the Artist Making Independent Hip-Hop in Dubai
- Online Conference: Music Launch Summit
- BIGSOUND 2016 Wrap Up
- Featured Artist: Paper House
- Get your music featured on a Ditto Music Spotify Playlist