UK Opportunity: Feature at Lechlade 2016 Festival
October 15, 2015
Lechlade is likely not the first event that springs to mind when you think ‘festival’ but this family-friendly three-day show offers up some great opportunities for independent musicians.
About Lechlade Festival
Based in the Cotswolds market town of Lechlade-on-Thames, the festival runs from the 27th - 29th of May, 2016 and sees a variety of mainly independent acts across three stages.
How to Apply
You’ll need to send a live recording or video to the festival organisers and with some basic info about you and/or your band. Successful bands/performers will be contacted early in 2016. Applications close at the end of Nover 2015. For more info, just head to the Lechlade Festival website.
- Ditto Music Joins The Face The Music Line-up
- How to View Your Spotify Analytics using Fan Insights
- Aussie Featured Artists For October
- How to get verified on Twitter as a musician
- 10 tips for successful music collaboration
- Aus Opp: Apply For The Unified Grant
- Interview With Mcrobin
- Get Your Music Featured on the Australian Hitlist!