UK Opportunity: Become a part of BBC Four Music Series
September 11, 2015
BBC are looking for bands of all genres to take part in an exciting new TV series they're making to be aired on BBC Four.
What is UK's Best Part Time Band?
UK's Best Part Time Band is a nationwide search for the best non-professional bands across England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales. Respected musicians will head around the country to watch bands display their talents, culminating in regional heats and finally win the chance to be crowned the UK's Best Part Time Band.
How to apply?
If this sounds like something you'd be interested in and if you want to tap into larger audiences, simply fill out the online application here. Closing date is Sunday 18th October.
For more information head over here.
- Aus Opp: Apply For The Unified Grant
- Interview With Mcrobin
- Get Your Music Featured on the Australian Hitlist!
- SAIN Interview: Meet the Artist Making Independent Hip-Hop in Dubai
- Online Conference: Music Launch Summit
- BIGSOUND 2016 Wrap Up
- Featured Artist: Paper House
- Get your music featured on a Ditto Music Spotify Playlist