UK Opportunity: Become a part of BBC Four Music Series
September 11, 2015
BBC are looking for bands of all genres to take part in an exciting new TV series they're making to be aired on BBC Four.
What is UK's Best Part Time Band?
UK's Best Part Time Band is a nationwide search for the best non-professional bands across England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales. Respected musicians will head around the country to watch bands display their talents, culminating in regional heats and finally win the chance to be crowned the UK's Best Part Time Band.
How to apply?
If this sounds like something you'd be interested in and if you want to tap into larger audiences, simply fill out the online application here. Closing date is Sunday 18th October.
For more information head over here.
- Ditto Music Joins The Face The Music Line-up
- How to View Your Spotify Analytics using Fan Insights
- Aussie Featured Artists For October
- How to get verified on Twitter as a musician
- 10 tips for successful music collaboration
- Aus Opp: Apply For The Unified Grant
- Interview With Mcrobin
- Get Your Music Featured on the Australian Hitlist!