UK Opportunity: Apply to play the Dart Music Festival 2017
June 7, 2016
The Dart Music Festival provides a fantastic platform for some of the UK’s best up and coming musical talent and is set to celebrate its 20th year in 2017. Unsigned and independent bands and solo acts can now apply to play the festival, offering emerging artists the opportunity to showcase their music.
What type of music are they looking for?
The event is open to a wide range of musicians and performers, with represented genres including blues, soul, folk, reggae, rock, dance and many others. CLICK HERE to learn more about the bands and artists who have performed at the festival in previous years.
When and where is it taking place?
The festival will be held over three days from 12th to 14th May 2017 at a collection of venues across Dartmouth, including cafes, public squares and other local venues.
How do I apply to play?
To apply to play the Dart Music Festival 2017, simply CLICK HERE and complete an artist application form. You’ll need to provide information about you and your act, as well as links to your music and social media pages.
Best of luck from everyone here at Ditto Music!
CLICK HERE to discover more music opportunities near you!
- Ditto Music Joins The Face The Music Line-up
- How to View Your Spotify Analytics using Fan Insights
- Aussie Featured Artists For October
- How to get verified on Twitter as a musician
- 10 tips for successful music collaboration
- Aus Opp: Apply For The Unified Grant
- Interview With Mcrobin
- Get Your Music Featured on the Australian Hitlist!