UK Opportunity: Apply To Play Glastonbury 2016
January 15, 2016
Calling all UK and Irish artists, Glastonbury Emerging Talent is back. Are you ready to be the next unsigned artist to be launched onto huge success from this competition? Make sure you read and re-read the following info because you should definitely be applying to perform live at the words most famous music festival.
How do I apply to play Glastonbury 2016
Artists of any genre will need to submit a soundcloud link of an original song and a video performing live. Don't worry the video doesn't need to be professionally produced, just something to demonstrate your ability.
When is the deadline to Apply?
This competition is open for 1 week only so make sure you get your skates on if you want to be performing alongside the likes of Foo Fighters and Fleetwood Mac. The competition closes at 5pm on Monday 25th January.
What are the prizes?
First place will play live at one of the main stages at Glastonbury and win a £5000 talent development prize to help take their songwriting and performing to the next level. 2 runner up prizes will also receive £2500.
Go here to submit your music and apply to play live at Glasto 2016. Good luck!
- Ditto Music Joins The Face The Music Line-up
- How to View Your Spotify Analytics using Fan Insights
- Aussie Featured Artists For October
- How to get verified on Twitter as a musician
- 10 tips for successful music collaboration
- Aus Opp: Apply For The Unified Grant
- Interview With Mcrobin
- Get Your Music Featured on the Australian Hitlist!