UK Opportunity: Apply To Play Glastonbury Festival
January 15, 2016
Calling all UK and Irish artists, Glastonbury Emerging Talent is back. Are you ready to be the next unsigned artist to be launched onto huge success from this competition? Make sure you read and re-read the following info because you should definitely be applying to perform live at the words most famous music festival.
Entries for this year's Glastonbury Festival Emerging Talent Competition are now closed. Check back next year to apply again!
How do I apply to play Glastonbury Festival
Artists of any genre will need to submit a link to their music and a video of them performing live. Don't worry the video doesn't need to be professionally produced, just something to demonstrate your ability.
When is the deadline to Apply?
This competition is open for 1 week only each year, so make sure you get your skates on if you want to be performing alongside some of the world's biggest names.
What are the prizes?
First place will play live at one of the main stages at Glastonbury and win a £5000 talent development prize to help take their songwriting and performing to the next level. 2 runner up prizes will also receive £2500.
Go here to submit your music and apply to play live at Glastonbury. Good luck!
- 10 Ways To Get More Playlist Followers On Spotify
- How To Crowdfund Your Next Album in 5 Steps
- How to Write a Chorus with a Catchy Hook
- How Independent Record Labels Make Money in 2017
- 10 Cool Band Merch Ideas To Sell at Gigs & Online
- How To Plan a Tour For Your Band
- Setting Up a Home Recording Studio & When to Hire a Producer
- The Stormzy Story: How DIY Grime Conquered the UK Charts