UK Opportunity: Apply to play at The Great Escape Festival
September 11, 2015
Applications are now open to play at one of the UK's finest music festivals attracting music industry folks from all corners of the globe that is set to return in May 2016.
The Great Escape welcomes new and breakthrough bands every year and acts as a stepping stone to bigger things for many that perform at it.
If you are interested in submitting your act for consideration, all you have to do is register for free via Music Glue. All submissions will be reviewed by our bookings team and those artists chosen to perform will be contacted directly over the coming months.
Artist registration will close February 2016.
For more information head over here.
- An Introduction to Music Royalties in the UK
- Is It Worth Playing Open Mic Nights?
- 10 Must-Have Apps for Musicians and Bands
- How to Make Beats: The Basics
- How to reach more fans with your Facebook band page
- How to Record Drums on a Budget
- Making a Music Video: How to Commission a Director
- A Beginners Guide To Mixing & Mastering Music