U.S. Tablet Usage hits 'Critical Mass'
June 11, 2012
It's been stated that nearly 1 in 4 Smartphone owners make use of tablet computers according to market researcher ComScore. Tablet use among smartphone owners has more than doubled in the past year, going from 9.7 percent in 2011 to 23.6 percent this year. By comparison, only 10.4 percent of feature phone owners also use a tablet, suggesting that smartphone ownership is highly predictive of tablet adoption.
Mark Donovan, ComScore's senior vice president on mobile said "Tablets are one of the the most rapidly adopted consumer technologies in history and are poised to fundamentally disrupts the way people engage with the digital world both on-th-go and perhaps most notably, in the home,…. It's not surprising to see that once consumers get their hand on their first tablet, they are using them for any number of media habits including TV"
- Interview With Mcrobin
- Get Your Music Featured on the Australian Hitlist!
- SAIN Interview: Meet the Artist Making Independent Hip-Hop in Dubai
- Online Conference: Music Launch Summit
- BIGSOUND 2016 Wrap Up
- Featured Artist: Paper House
- Get your music featured on a Ditto Music Spotify Playlist
- Get your music featured on The Indie Hitlist