Triple J Unearthed High - Closing Soon!
July 15, 2014
For the seventh consecutive year, Triple J UnEarthed High is looking for Australia’s best high school music act. If you’re a songwriter, in a band, a producer or MC, you have until the 21st of July for your chance to claim the title.
What comes with the title you ask? Well, the winner/s will be flown to Triple J and have their song recorded by Triple J music producers as well as have their track played on Triple J. A free concert will also be organised at the winner/s high school headlined by Australia’s own hip hop artist Seth Sentry!
Past UnEarthed High winners (such as Stonefield) have continued with their success since being discovered. Some going on to playFalls Music and Arts Festival, signed with a booking agent, toured with band such as British India, The Jungle Giants and Grinspoon.
Entries close 21st of July 2014
To enter – Upload your original track on your artist profile, and select your high school and year level.
- 10 tips for successful music collaboration
- Aus Opp: Apply For The Unified Grant
- Interview With Mcrobin
- Get Your Music Featured on the Australian Hitlist!
- SAIN Interview: Meet the Artist Making Independent Hip-Hop in Dubai
- Online Conference: Music Launch Summit
- BIGSOUND 2016 Wrap Up
- Featured Artist: Paper House