Tom Lee-Richards Releases 'Madness'
September 2, 2016
Tom Lee-Richards today (September 2nd) releases his stunning new single 'Madness', to accompany the video that was released early August to time with Homelessness Week from August 1-7.
As the Madness video explains, more than 140 000 people are homeless across Australia and New Zealand. The video is quite harrowing and provides the perfect visual accompaniment to a striking and simple vocal arrangement, that gives space to the song and also to the issue itself.
Tom Lee-Richards will begin his 12-date tour in support of the single Madness from Sunday September 4th at The Gasometer in Collingwood, VIC. Tom will also travel to Ulverstone, Burnie, Hobart, Canberra, Bendigo, Sydney, Port Macquarie, Byron Bay, Bellingen and Brisbane before finishing in October on the Gold Coast, QLD.
Check out the evocative and striking video and track below, and also head to Tom's facebook page to keep up with his tour dates.
- Performing Live Music: Easy Ways to Improve Your Set
- Email Marketing for Musicians: How to Build a Mailing List
- How To Record Vocals At Home: The Basics Explained
- Record Label of the Month: Watchman Records
- Top 10 Busking Tips For Street Performers
- 10 Ways To Get More Playlist Followers On Spotify
- How To Crowdfund Your Next Album in 5 Steps
- How to Write a Chorus with a Catchy Hook