Tom Lee-Richards Releases 'Madness'
September 2, 2016
Tom Lee-Richards today (September 2nd) releases his stunning new single 'Madness', to accompany the video that was released early August to time with Homelessness Week from August 1-7.
As the Madness video explains, more than 140 000 people are homeless across Australia and New Zealand. The video is quite harrowing and provides the perfect visual accompaniment to a striking and simple vocal arrangement, that gives space to the song and also to the issue itself.
Tom Lee-Richards will begin his 12-date tour in support of the single Madness from Sunday September 4th at The Gasometer in Collingwood, VIC. Tom will also travel to Ulverstone, Burnie, Hobart, Canberra, Bendigo, Sydney, Port Macquarie, Byron Bay, Bellingen and Brisbane before finishing in October on the Gold Coast, QLD.
Check out the evocative and striking video and track below, and also head to Tom's facebook page to keep up with his tour dates.
- 10 Ways To Get More Playlist Followers On Spotify
- How To Crowdfund Your Next Album in 5 Steps
- How to Write a Chorus with a Catchy Hook
- How Independent Record Labels Make Money in 2017
- 10 Cool Band Merch Ideas To Sell at Gigs & Online
- How To Plan a Tour For Your Band
- Setting Up a Home Recording Studio & When to Hire a Producer
- The Stormzy Story: How DIY Grime Conquered the UK Charts