Tom Lee-Richards Releases 'Madness'
September 2, 2016
Tom Lee-Richards today (September 2nd) releases his stunning new single 'Madness', to accompany the video that was released early August to time with Homelessness Week from August 1-7.
As the Madness video explains, more than 140 000 people are homeless across Australia and New Zealand. The video is quite harrowing and provides the perfect visual accompaniment to a striking and simple vocal arrangement, that gives space to the song and also to the issue itself.
Tom Lee-Richards will begin his 12-date tour in support of the single Madness from Sunday September 4th at The Gasometer in Collingwood, VIC. Tom will also travel to Ulverstone, Burnie, Hobart, Canberra, Bendigo, Sydney, Port Macquarie, Byron Bay, Bellingen and Brisbane before finishing in October on the Gold Coast, QLD.
Check out the evocative and striking video and track below, and also head to Tom's facebook page to keep up with his tour dates.
- Record Label of the Month: Rooftop Records
- Why Education is More Important Than Ever in Today’s Music Industry
- The Music Industry Networking Tips You Need To Know
- Advice For Budding Bedroom Producers By Sheph
- Shut up! Shut up! Shut up! Share Their DIY Recording Tips
- How to get verified on Spotify in 3 easy steps
- Temporary Changes to Release Times this Winter
- 5 Essential Tips for Sharing & Renting Music Equipment