The Source Magazine Looking For Unsigned Hip Hop Musicians
September 11, 2015
Last year, Source360’s Unsigned Hype Competition was one of the many highlights of our 1st annual Source360 Festival in Brooklyn’s Cultural District, and today, Hype Magazine officially launch the 2015 competition.
With the Unsigned Hype Competition and the SOURCE360, they plan to showcase the talents of hundreds of unsigned artists who covet a platform to get their talents to the masses. How do you become a part of it? It’s pretty simple. For starters…
1. Create your SOURCE360 Unsigned Hype account at uh.thesource360.com
They’ll be announcing official rules and protocols very soon! Sharpen your pens.
- 10 tips for successful music collaboration
- Aus Opp: Apply For The Unified Grant
- Interview With Mcrobin
- Get Your Music Featured on the Australian Hitlist!
- SAIN Interview: Meet the Artist Making Independent Hip-Hop in Dubai
- Online Conference: Music Launch Summit
- BIGSOUND 2016 Wrap Up
- Featured Artist: Paper House