The Source Magazine Looking For Unsigned Hip Hop Musicians
September 11, 2015
Last year, Source360’s Unsigned Hype Competition was one of the many highlights of our 1st annual Source360 Festival in Brooklyn’s Cultural District, and today, Hype Magazine officially launch the 2015 competition.
With the Unsigned Hype Competition and the SOURCE360, they plan to showcase the talents of hundreds of unsigned artists who covet a platform to get their talents to the masses. How do you become a part of it? It’s pretty simple. For starters…
1. Create your SOURCE360 Unsigned Hype account at uh.thesource360.com
They’ll be announcing official rules and protocols very soon! Sharpen your pens.
- Ditto Music Joins The Face The Music Line-up
- How to View Your Spotify Analytics using Fan Insights
- Aussie Featured Artists For October
- How to get verified on Twitter as a musician
- 10 tips for successful music collaboration
- Aus Opp: Apply For The Unified Grant
- Interview With Mcrobin
- Get Your Music Featured on the Australian Hitlist!