The Ins And Outs Of An Artist Management Deal
August 28, 2015
Ready to sign your first management deal? Our friends at Studio Legal have put together their Top Tips on Management Agreements for Musicians and it's well worth a look!
So your band has started to gain some traction, new fans, radio play and maybe even a few managers have come out of the woodwork. The good people over at Studio Legal have put together a pretty comprehensive guide for musicians who might be experiencing this for the first time and might just need a few tips on how to go about it.
The article covers important issues like the length of an artist/manager agreement, in what parts of your artistic career your manager can represent and earn commission and what to look out for before signing.
It’s definitely worth reading and will save a lot of emerging artists from ending up in a sticky situation! Head over to their website and have a gander.
Go check out Top Tips On Management Agreements For Musicians on Studio Legal’s website.
- Record Label of the Month: Rooftop Records
- Why Education is More Important Than Ever in Today’s Music Industry
- The Music Industry Networking Tips You Need To Know
- Advice For Budding Bedroom Producers By Sheph
- Shut up! Shut up! Shut up! Share Their DIY Recording Tips
- How to get verified on Spotify in 3 easy steps
- Temporary Changes to Release Times this Winter
- 5 Essential Tips for Sharing & Renting Music Equipment