The Ins And Outs Of An Artist Management Deal
August 28, 2015
Ready to sign your first management deal? Our friends at Studio Legal have put together their Top Tips on Management Agreements for Musicians and it's well worth a look!
So your band has started to gain some traction, new fans, radio play and maybe even a few managers have come out of the woodwork. The good people over at Studio Legal have put together a pretty comprehensive guide for musicians who might be experiencing this for the first time and might just need a few tips on how to go about it.
The article covers important issues like the length of an artist/manager agreement, in what parts of your artistic career your manager can represent and earn commission and what to look out for before signing.
It’s definitely worth reading and will save a lot of emerging artists from ending up in a sticky situation! Head over to their website and have a gander.
Go check out Top Tips On Management Agreements For Musicians on Studio Legal’s website.
- Ditto Music Joins The Face The Music Line-up
- How to View Your Spotify Analytics using Fan Insights
- Aussie Featured Artists For October
- How to get verified on Twitter as a musician
- 10 tips for successful music collaboration
- Aus Opp: Apply For The Unified Grant
- Interview With Mcrobin
- Get Your Music Featured on the Australian Hitlist!