The Hilltop Hoods Announce $10,000 Grant
February 12, 2016
The Hilltop Hoods have partnered with APRA/AMCOS to give a $10,000 grant to one lucky emerging artist.
The Hilltop Hoods are the pinacle of Aussie Hip Hop; the Godfathers if you will. To show just how much they care, they want to help the next crop of artists to get their music out there.
Previous winners include Jimblah, RUNFORYOURLIFE and Chelsea Lane.
How to enter
1. Be a member of APRA/AMCOS
2. Must not have released an album previously
3. Fill out the online application form
4. Include a Dropbox link with up to 3 demo MP3s
The entrants will be judged by a who's who of the Aussie Hip Hop community including, Hau from Koolism, street artist Nish, artist and author Raph, B-boy/producer Tom Thum, and Booking agent Ran-Dee.
Applications close on March 22nd at midnight with the winner to be announced on May 11.
- Ditto Music Joins The Face The Music Line-up
- How to View Your Spotify Analytics using Fan Insights
- Aussie Featured Artists For October
- How to get verified on Twitter as a musician
- 10 tips for successful music collaboration
- Aus Opp: Apply For The Unified Grant
- Interview With Mcrobin
- Get Your Music Featured on the Australian Hitlist!