Temporary Changes to Release Times this Winter
October 20, 2017
The winter season is a popular time of year for releasing music, but temporary changes to upload deadlines and release dates can affect how long it takes for your tracks to go live during the Christmas period.
From November until January, the major online stores including iTunes, Apple Music and Spotify enforce deadlines for uploading your music. Uploading your tracks after the deadlines will delay your release date.
For example, if you want your release to be live on iTunes by November 17th, you'll need to upload your music before November 10th. Here are all of the deadlines and upload dates throughout November and December 2017 and into January 2018:
iTunes & Apple Music Deadlines
This page will be updated with upload deadlines for other major stores as soon as we receive the details.
We hope this information will help you to successfully plan your festive releases.
The Ditto Music team
- An Introduction to Music Royalties in the UK
- Is It Worth Playing Open Mic Nights?
- 10 Must-Have Apps for Musicians and Bands
- How to Make Beats: The Basics
- How to reach more fans with your Facebook band page
- How to Record Drums on a Budget
- Making a Music Video: How to Commission a Director
- A Beginners Guide To Mixing & Mastering Music