Temporary Changes For iTunes Release Times
November 9, 2015
We wanted to let you know of some changes that will be affecting how long it takes to get your music onto iTunes over the Christmas period.
Around November time iTunes starts to get a lot busier with more artists wanting to distribute their music for the Christmas/holiday period. iTunes has laid down the following timescales for when you can expect to see your music online.
For example if you upload your music on November 13th you can expect that to be for sale on iTunes by November the 20th. The table below marks out the temporary release time scales you can expect for November, December and January.
|Go Live Dates||Upload By;|
|November 20, 2015||November 13, 2015|
|November 27, 2015||November 13, 2015|
|December 4, 2015||November 20, 2015|
|December 18, 2015||December 11, 2015|
|December 25, 2015||December 11, 2015|
|January 1, 2016||December 11, 2015|
|January 8, 2016||December 18, 2015|
We hope this helps with the planning of your releases over this busy and festive period.
The Ditto Music Team.
- Ditto Music Joins The Face The Music Line-up
- How to View Your Spotify Analytics using Fan Insights
- Aussie Featured Artists For October
- How to get verified on Twitter as a musician
- 10 tips for successful music collaboration
- Aus Opp: Apply For The Unified Grant
- Interview With Mcrobin
- Get Your Music Featured on the Australian Hitlist!