Taylor Swift Named Highest Earning Musician in 2015
October 19, 2015
Taylor Swift has been reported as being the music industry’s highest earning artist for this year, after raking in just under $320 million since January.
How Taylor Swift Earned $1 million per day
The 25-year-old pop singer released her fifth studio album in autumn of last year, which was followed by a 85-date world tour. Swift has also helped fill the bank with a number of lucrative endorsement deals, including fragrances with Elizabeth Arden and ads with Diet Coke.
2015’s ‘top earner’ accolade joins a long list of others for Swift, which includes 231 Awards, 5 World Records and a spot in the Songwriters Hall of Fame.
Track ‘We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together’ is Fastest Selling Single in Digital History
A Few More Taylor Swift Accoldaes
- 7 Grammy Awards
- 16 American Music Awards
- 22 Billboard Music Awards
- Album ‘Speak Now’ (2010) is Fastest Selling Digital Album by a Female Artist in Guinness World Records
- Most followed account on Instagram
- 4th most followed account on Twitter
- 10 tips for successful music collaboration
- Aus Opp: Apply For The Unified Grant
- Interview With Mcrobin
- Get Your Music Featured on the Australian Hitlist!
- SAIN Interview: Meet the Artist Making Independent Hip-Hop in Dubai
- Online Conference: Music Launch Summit
- BIGSOUND 2016 Wrap Up
- Featured Artist: Paper House