with a SoundCloud or YouTube link to your music, social media channels and any key campaign updates.
It's Ideal for: EP/Single/Album launches or artists growing their fanbase.
The Sunday Show are Looking for Artists to Perform!
April 4, 2014
The Sunday Show are Looking for Artists to Perform!If you would like to perform email Music@sundayshowtv.com
Marvyn Harrison's The Sunday Show is the home of the London entertainment scene, hosting comedians, dancers and musicians on the same bill and has become the biggest weekly audience in London.
Previous acts include Ed Sheeran, Tinchy Stryder, Chip, Wretch 32, Josh Kumra, Ghetts, 112, Blackstreet, Lloyd, Omarion, Boyz II Men, Drake, Rick Ross, French Montana, Amerie and more.
They're currently looking for independent and unsigned musicians to be the next up on the stage.
Audience size is approx 300-500 a week organically and they have 4 slots available per show.
- Ditto Music Joins The Face The Music Line-up
- How to View Your Spotify Analytics using Fan Insights
- Aussie Featured Artists For October
- How to get verified on Twitter as a musician
- 10 tips for successful music collaboration
- Aus Opp: Apply For The Unified Grant
- Interview With Mcrobin
- Get Your Music Featured on the Australian Hitlist!