Spotify Launches In Germany
March 13, 2012
The World's biggest streaming platform Spotify has launched in Germany making it now available in 13 international territories.
All three subscription models are available to users to select from and current Ditto Music customers content is already available on the platform. To read the full announcement click here.
If you are a new customer, or a current one who wants to make their release available on Spotify then use our new Facebook App to get yourself a promotional code for free distribution to Spotify and iTunes.
- Ditto Music Joins The Face The Music Line-up
- How to View Your Spotify Analytics using Fan Insights
- Aussie Featured Artists For October
- How to get verified on Twitter as a musician
- 10 tips for successful music collaboration
- Aus Opp: Apply For The Unified Grant
- Interview With Mcrobin
- Get Your Music Featured on the Australian Hitlist!