Spotify Launches In Australia and New Zealand
May 23, 2012
Swedish streaming platform Spotify has continued its quest for global domination with yesterday’s launch in Australia and New Zealand.
Speaking about the launch, Spotify CEO Daniel EK said: “Australians are massive music fans and we’ve created a service that we know they’ll love...with more than 16 million songs we have one of the biggest on-demand music libraries in the world. Music is inherently social. That’s why we built the best social features into Spotify for easy sharing and the ultimate in music discovery.”
It has been a busy couple of months for Spotify, with the launch of their highly anticipated iPad app just last month.
If you’re music is already on Spotify then we will upgrade you to these new territories automatically, free of charge. If not, then what are you waiting for? Spotify is the primary source for new music for millions of fans around the world. Forget the small revenues, Spotify is about promotion and exposure! Upload your release to Spotify here!
- Ditto Music Joins The Face The Music Line-up
- How to View Your Spotify Analytics using Fan Insights
- Aussie Featured Artists For October
- How to get verified on Twitter as a musician
- 10 tips for successful music collaboration
- Aus Opp: Apply For The Unified Grant
- Interview With Mcrobin
- Get Your Music Featured on the Australian Hitlist!