Spotify Launch the ‘Spotify Play Button’
April 12, 2012
Spotify have announced the launch of the Spotify Play Button. Artists will be able to embed this play button on their websites or blogs similar to an embedded Soundcloud link. Users will need to be running and logged into Spotify for the button to play.
With Spotify’s membership growing, this Play Button offers artists a great opportunity to showcase their music in a more direct way. Spotify is used by artists as a way of previewing their music, so this play button will allow them to do so in a more flexible and direct way.
First, you need to make sure your music is on Spotify, which you can do through Ditto Music here.
- Ditto Music Joins The Face The Music Line-up
- How to View Your Spotify Analytics using Fan Insights
- Aussie Featured Artists For October
- How to get verified on Twitter as a musician
- 10 tips for successful music collaboration
- Aus Opp: Apply For The Unified Grant
- Interview With Mcrobin
- Get Your Music Featured on the Australian Hitlist!