Spotify Launch the ‘Spotify Play Button’
April 12, 2012
Spotify have announced the launch of the Spotify Play Button. Artists will be able to embed this play button on their websites or blogs similar to an embedded Soundcloud link. Users will need to be running and logged into Spotify for the button to play.
With Spotify’s membership growing, this Play Button offers artists a great opportunity to showcase their music in a more direct way. Spotify is used by artists as a way of previewing their music, so this play button will allow them to do so in a more flexible and direct way.
First, you need to make sure your music is on Spotify, which you can do through Ditto Music here.
- Interview With Mcrobin
- Get Your Music Featured on the Australian Hitlist!
- SAIN Interview: Meet the Artist Making Independent Hip-Hop in Dubai
- Online Conference: Music Launch Summit
- BIGSOUND 2016 Wrap Up
- Featured Artist: Paper House
- Get your music featured on a Ditto Music Spotify Playlist
- Get your music featured on The Indie Hitlist