Souncloud Releases App for Musicians
November 4, 2015
Souncloud has unveiled its first app specifically designed for musicians to manage their music careers.
The app, dubbed ‘Pulse’ helps artists manage their Soundcloud accounts, from replying to comments to viewing statistics, uploading sounds and more. The app is currently only available on Android, with iOS soon to follow.
Pulse has been labelled as version one, indicating that this is just the start of Soundcloud’s attempts at putting power into the hands - literally - of the music makers; something which has been in demand for some time.
The app has been released at the same time that Soundcloud look to develop their legitimacy as an industry streaming service, building ways to rightfully pay licences to labels and artists.
- Ditto Music Joins The Face The Music Line-up
- How to View Your Spotify Analytics using Fan Insights
- Aussie Featured Artists For October
- How to get verified on Twitter as a musician
- 10 tips for successful music collaboration
- Aus Opp: Apply For The Unified Grant
- Interview With Mcrobin
- Get Your Music Featured on the Australian Hitlist!