Sony Music Unlimited Launches In Japan
July 4, 2012
(VIA CMU) Sony Corp has announced that their
Omnifone-powered streaming service Music Unlimited is set to launch in Japan.
This makes it the first streaming platform to launch in Japan, which is reknowned
for its strict licensing laws.
All four majors are on board, with a catalogue of over ten
million tracks available to stream. The service will continue to
to use on a range of Sony devices, as well as Androind and Windows powered
In similar news, The Next Web has reported that the Sony
Music record company in Japan will finaly make its catalogue available to Apple
users for download, via a special app.
At Ditto Music, if you already have your music distributed to Sony (Qriocity) then we will upgrade you to these new territories free of charge!
- Ditto Music Joins The Face The Music Line-up
- How to View Your Spotify Analytics using Fan Insights
- Aussie Featured Artists For October
- How to get verified on Twitter as a musician
- 10 tips for successful music collaboration
- Aus Opp: Apply For The Unified Grant
- Interview With Mcrobin
- Get Your Music Featured on the Australian Hitlist!