Since 2001 How Has The Recording Industry Declined?
August 13, 2012
Take a look at the last 10 years of the recording industry in the US, which has been measured by the RIAA.
Physical refers to sales of CD, LPs, cassettes, etc, while Digital refers to sales of downloads, streams, etc. The pie size is scaled to the overall revenue amount, and piracy isn't directly measured.
Image provided by Digital Music News
- Ditto Music Joins The Face The Music Line-up
- How to View Your Spotify Analytics using Fan Insights
- Aussie Featured Artists For October
- How to get verified on Twitter as a musician
- 10 tips for successful music collaboration
- Aus Opp: Apply For The Unified Grant
- Interview With Mcrobin
- Get Your Music Featured on the Australian Hitlist!