Since 2001 How Has The Recording Industry Declined?
August 13, 2012
Take a look at the last 10 years of the recording industry in the US, which has been measured by the RIAA.
Physical refers to sales of CD, LPs, cassettes, etc, while Digital refers to sales of downloads, streams, etc. The pie size is scaled to the overall revenue amount, and piracy isn't directly measured.
Image provided by Digital Music News
- Aus Opp: Apply For The Unified Grant
- Interview With Mcrobin
- Get Your Music Featured on the Australian Hitlist!
- SAIN Interview: Meet the Artist Making Independent Hip-Hop in Dubai
- Online Conference: Music Launch Summit
- BIGSOUND 2016 Wrap Up
- Featured Artist: Paper House
- Get your music featured on a Ditto Music Spotify Playlist