Set Up The New Facebook Timeline Feature In Under 2 Minutes
November 14, 2011
Does your facebook profile page look like this?
If not, you aren't using the brand new Facebook Timeline feature.
Facebook timeline is an exciting new layout.
This blog teaches you how to set up Facebook Timeline in under two minutes.
1. Create An App
Don't worry, this is easier than it sounds. Just head to this link and click on "create a new app"
2. Name Your App
You can call it anything. I suggest using your name and then app. I have used 'leeparsonsapp.'
If your name is Brian James then name the app 'brianjamesapp'. Tick "agree" and click continue.
You have now created a Facebook app.
3. Head To Open Graph
Go to the left hand menu and click "open graph.' You are nearly done.
4. Give Your App A Function
Your app needs a function. This can be anything at all from the drop down menu. I have chosen "read a book."
5. Head Back To Your Facebook Profile page
You will be prompted to install new Facebook in around 1 minute. That's it, DONE.
So what do you think of the new Facebook Timeline Feature?
- Aus Opp: Apply For The Unified Grant
- Interview With Mcrobin
- Get Your Music Featured on the Australian Hitlist!
- SAIN Interview: Meet the Artist Making Independent Hip-Hop in Dubai
- Online Conference: Music Launch Summit
- BIGSOUND 2016 Wrap Up
- Featured Artist: Paper House
- Get your music featured on a Ditto Music Spotify Playlist