Ryland Rose Goes Viral With Video Shot Entirely On Snapchat
August 26, 2016
Ryland Rose is blowing up on Facebook with his latest video for ‘Almost Famous & Broke’.
Currently sitting at 122,000 views on Facebook in 3 days, Ryland’s video for ‘Almost Famous & Broke’ is an ode to the silliness of Snapchat’s filters and pokes fun at celebrities and their obsession with the App.
The video uses all the tools, filters and emojis the App has to offer and also features ‘cameos’ from celebrities such as Kim Kardashian, Leonardo DiCaprio and Ellen Degeneres in the form of face swaps.
The clip was directed by Luke Goodall who previously workewd with Ryland on the documentary series 'Good Things Work Out', which focusses on the rise of the Melbourne rapper.
- Ditto Music Joins The Face The Music Line-up
- How to View Your Spotify Analytics using Fan Insights
- Aussie Featured Artists For October
- How to get verified on Twitter as a musician
- 10 tips for successful music collaboration
- Aus Opp: Apply For The Unified Grant
- Interview With Mcrobin
- Get Your Music Featured on the Australian Hitlist!