Runaway Weekend's 'Déjà Vu' Debuts At 22 In The iTunes AU Charts
July 1, 2016
The boys from RAdelaide have just released their debut EP, 'Déjà Vu', and are ready to take on the world.
During their pre-order period, the EP sat amongst new album from The Avalanches, The Amity Affliction, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Blink 182 and Mumford and Sons, in the iTunes store; a great position to be in as an independent act.
The EP was released today (July 1) and debuted at number 22 in the iTunes Album Charts and number 9 on the iTunes Alternative Charts.
iTunes Album Charts
iTunes Alternative Charts
A huge congratulations goes out to Runaway Weekend from the entire Ditto Music team! We are so proud of the boys and can’t wait to see what the future brings for them.
- Ditto Music Joins The Face The Music Line-up
- How to View Your Spotify Analytics using Fan Insights
- Aussie Featured Artists For October
- How to get verified on Twitter as a musician
- 10 tips for successful music collaboration
- Aus Opp: Apply For The Unified Grant
- Interview With Mcrobin
- Get Your Music Featured on the Australian Hitlist!