Record Label management system
August 14, 2015
Record Label In A Box online management system
After you’ve started your record label as a viable business…. what next?
We wanted to create a unique online experience that brought together all the physical, tangible assets of RLIAB and added a whole new aspect. In a conscious effort to provide the best user experience we hired a new team of front-end specialists to work on the architecture, feel and look of the online experience. Once we had the right feel we realised we had a powerful tool we could use to give labels the most support and up-to-date information. Over the course of 3 months we imagined hundreds of potential ideas of what labels would find beneficial. This was drilled down and developed into the essential assets.
The RLIAB portal is a powerful label management tool. Manage and create contracts, find the latest events to attend, build your contact list, access the Expert Forum, apply for a start-up loan….. the assets are broad yet exactly what you need.
- An Introduction to Music Royalties in the UK
- Is It Worth Playing Open Mic Nights?
- 10 Must-Have Apps for Musicians and Bands
- How to Make Beats: The Basics
- How to reach more fans with your Facebook band page
- How to Record Drums on a Budget
- Making a Music Video: How to Commission a Director
- A Beginners Guide To Mixing & Mastering Music