Record Label management system
August 14, 2015
Record Label In A Box online management system
After you’ve started your record label as a viable business…. what next?
We wanted to create a unique online experience that brought together all the physical, tangible assets of RLIAB and added a whole new aspect. In a conscious effort to provide the best user experience we hired a new team of front-end specialists to work on the architecture, feel and look of the online experience. Once we had the right feel we realised we had a powerful tool we could use to give labels the most support and up-to-date information. Over the course of 3 months we imagined hundreds of potential ideas of what labels would find beneficial. This was drilled down and developed into the essential assets.
The RLIAB portal is a powerful label management tool. Manage and create contracts, find the latest events to attend, build your contact list, access the Expert Forum, apply for a start-up loan….. the assets are broad yet exactly what you need.
- How to Record Drums on a Budget
- Making a Music Video: How to Commission a Director
- A Beginners Guide To Mixing & Mastering Music
- Meet the Band Managers: A Guide to Music Management
- How to Secure Funding for Musicians and Record Labels
- Performing Live Music: Easy Ways to Improve Your Set
- Email Marketing for Musicians: How to Build a Mailing List
- How To Record Vocals At Home: The Basics Explained