Record Label in A Box featured in The Times
August 27, 2015
We have been blown away by the media response to our latest product, Record Label In A Box. We recently spoke to The Times to discuss why RLIAB is so exciting for the music industry and the product was put through it's paces by a journalist eager to join the music biz.
The Times article compares Record Label In A Box to "a one-stop shop for musicians and budding record label moguls" and praises the product on being user-friendly, easily accessible and delivering what is promised on time. To find out more, head to The Times website here
- An Introduction to Music Royalties in the UK
- Is It Worth Playing Open Mic Nights?
- 10 Must-Have Apps for Musicians and Bands
- How to Make Beats: The Basics
- How to reach more fans with your Facebook band page
- How to Record Drums on a Budget
- Making a Music Video: How to Commission a Director
- A Beginners Guide To Mixing & Mastering Music