Record Label in A Box featured in The Times
August 27, 2015
We have been blown away by the media response to our latest product, Record Label In A Box. We recently spoke to The Times to discuss why RLIAB is so exciting for the music industry and the product was put through it's paces by a journalist eager to join the music biz.
The Times article compares Record Label In A Box to "a one-stop shop for musicians and budding record label moguls" and praises the product on being user-friendly, easily accessible and delivering what is promised on time. To find out more, head to The Times website here
- Ditto Music Joins The Face The Music Line-up
- How to View Your Spotify Analytics using Fan Insights
- Aussie Featured Artists For October
- How to get verified on Twitter as a musician
- 10 tips for successful music collaboration
- Aus Opp: Apply For The Unified Grant
- Interview With Mcrobin
- Get Your Music Featured on the Australian Hitlist!