Record Label in A Box featured in The Times
August 27, 2015
We have been blown away by the media response to our latest product, Record Label In A Box. We recently spoke to The Times to discuss why RLIAB is so exciting for the music industry and the product was put through it's paces by a journalist eager to join the music biz.
The Times article compares Record Label In A Box to "a one-stop shop for musicians and budding record label moguls" and praises the product on being user-friendly, easily accessible and delivering what is promised on time. To find out more, head to The Times website here
- Record Label of the Month: Deathly Records
- What license do I need for my music?
- ACM’s Top DIY Music PR Tips
- How Are The Music Charts Calculated?
- How Much Should You Charge For a Gig?
- Live Performance Tips To Help You Put On a Great Show
- Record Label of the Month: Rooftop Records
- Why Education is More Important Than Ever in Today’s Music Industry