Realise Your Creative Dream! Here's How:
June 28, 2013
Realise Your Dream, an initiative from the British Council and available for Australian Creative Professionals (musicians included of course) can help you realise your creative dreams in life. This is open to not just musicians, but creative people and entrepreneurs who are keen to take the next step in their careers, and make things happen.
There are 5 awards up for grabs in 2013!
This means, 5 people will receive the following:
- $5000 cash to assist with expenses in the UK
- A return Virgin Atlantic economy flight from Sydney to the UK
- Assistance from the British Council in Sydney and industry experts in the UK to help plan a tailored professional development programme
- an introduction to a network of high profile contacts in the UK based on whatever creative industry you're involved in.
An ideal program will be worked through with you, this is not a 'one-size-fits-all' opportunity, and the winners will have a tailor-made progam developed to ensure that you get the most out of this amazing opportunity.
Applications close on the 28th of July, so you should get cracking with your application.
For more information and to apply head here: http://www.realiseyourdream.org.au/
- Aus Opp: Apply For The Unified Grant
- Interview With Mcrobin
- Get Your Music Featured on the Australian Hitlist!
- SAIN Interview: Meet the Artist Making Independent Hip-Hop in Dubai
- Online Conference: Music Launch Summit
- BIGSOUND 2016 Wrap Up
- Featured Artist: Paper House
- Get your music featured on a Ditto Music Spotify Playlist