Queensland Opportunity: The Smoky Dawson Foundation Grant
September 4, 2015
Are you a Queensland singer songwriter between 12 and 25? Apply now for a grant up to $2000 to further your musical career!
Young Queensland based artists only have a couple of weeks left to apply for a grant that could kick-start their careers. With up to $2000 aimed at specifically developing young singer songwriters’ talents, this opportunity is not to be missed!
The Smoky Dawson Foundation provides grants, awards and scholarships to aspiring Australian artists. This grant can be used for anything that would develop a young artists talent or career, whether you need equipment, tuition, studio time or even publicity and promotion, which we can help you with here at Ditto Music!
Applications close on the 15th of September and the grant recipient will be announced by Ian Stenlake and foundation ambassador Tania Kernaghan. The recipient will be announced on stage at An Audience with Smoky & Herb at the Cremorne Theatre, QPAC on Wednesday 21st October.
To apply for this great opportunity head to the Smoky and Herb website and download an application form before the cut off date. Good Luck!
- Ditto Feature Artist: Lake Minnetonka
- Ditto Music Joins The Face The Music Line-up
- How to View Your Spotify Analytics using Fan Insights
- Aussie Featured Artists For October
- How to get verified on Twitter as a musician
- 10 tips for successful music collaboration
- Aus Opp: Apply For The Unified Grant
- Interview With Mcrobin