Promotional Team Achievements - October
November 10, 2015
October has been a busy month for our inhouse PR team which is groing from strength to strength. This month has seen the a great mix of radio pluggin, PR wins, social and media and campaigns which have helped raise the profiles of the independent artists.
Emma Ballantine - Glamour Magazine
Natalie McCool - Drunken Werewolf & The Skinny
Hatchem Social - Beat
Everywhere - Juice FM Brighton Play
Sound of the Sirens - BBC Radio Cornwall Play & Brooklands Radio Interview
Race the Horizon
- 21% increase in engagement rates since the start of the campaign
- 70% fan increase on Instagram
- Support through their rebrand from 'The Mend'
Death of Hi Fi
- Over 1000 video views on Swim Away Facebook video
- After heavy social media promotion their single Swim Away charted on the Electronic charts
MMXJ - Vevo Placement
Lucy Neville - Vevo Interview
If you're interested in a promo campaign for your music, then head to our dedicated music promotion page.
- Ditto Music Joins The Face The Music Line-up
- How to View Your Spotify Analytics using Fan Insights
- Aussie Featured Artists For October
- How to get verified on Twitter as a musician
- 10 tips for successful music collaboration
- Aus Opp: Apply For The Unified Grant
- Interview With Mcrobin
- Get Your Music Featured on the Australian Hitlist!