Promotional Team Achievements - October
November 10, 2015
October has been a busy month for our inhouse PR team which is groing from strength to strength. This month has seen the a great mix of radio pluggin, PR wins, social and media and campaigns which have helped raise the profiles of the independent artists.
Emma Ballantine - Glamour Magazine
Natalie McCool - Drunken Werewolf & The Skinny
Hatchem Social - Beat
Everywhere - Juice FM Brighton Play
Sound of the Sirens - BBC Radio Cornwall Play & Brooklands Radio Interview
Race the Horizon
- 21% increase in engagement rates since the start of the campaign
- 70% fan increase on Instagram
- Support through their rebrand from 'The Mend'
Death of Hi Fi
- Over 1000 video views on Swim Away Facebook video
- After heavy social media promotion their single Swim Away charted on the Electronic charts
MMXJ - Vevo Placement
Lucy Neville - Vevo Interview
If you're interested in a promo campaign for your music, then head to our dedicated music promotion page.
- Aus Opp: Apply For The Unified Grant
- Interview With Mcrobin
- Get Your Music Featured on the Australian Hitlist!
- SAIN Interview: Meet the Artist Making Independent Hip-Hop in Dubai
- Online Conference: Music Launch Summit
- BIGSOUND 2016 Wrap Up
- Featured Artist: Paper House
- Get your music featured on a Ditto Music Spotify Playlist