5 VITAL tax tips for Musicians
January 31, 2014
Our friends at Pledge Music have written a great article with 5 very important tax tips for you, the musicians of this world. Does thinking about tax returns either bore you senseless or frighten you? You're not alone. However, this shouldn't mean that you miss out on what is legally yours. A few simple tips, as listed below, will ensure you can make the most our of your creative profession and ensure that instead of being worried or stressed at tax time, you're in good stead to make some serious coin and be organised for the year ahead. Check out the full article at Pledge Music here, however we have summarised it for you below.
- Ditto Music Joins The Face The Music Line-up
- How to View Your Spotify Analytics using Fan Insights
- Aussie Featured Artists For October
- How to get verified on Twitter as a musician
- 10 tips for successful music collaboration
- Aus Opp: Apply For The Unified Grant
- Interview With Mcrobin
- Get Your Music Featured on the Australian Hitlist!