5 VITAL tax tips for Musicians
January 31, 2014
Our friends at Pledge Music have written a great article with 5 very important tax tips for you, the musicians of this world. Does thinking about tax returns either bore you senseless or frighten you? You're not alone. However, this shouldn't mean that you miss out on what is legally yours. A few simple tips, as listed below, will ensure you can make the most our of your creative profession and ensure that instead of being worried or stressed at tax time, you're in good stead to make some serious coin and be organised for the year ahead. Check out the full article at Pledge Music here, however we have summarised it for you below.
- Record Label of the Month: Deathly Records
- What license do I need for my music?
- ACM’s Top DIY Music PR Tips
- How Are The Music Charts Calculated?
- How Much Should You Charge For a Gig?
- Live Performance Tips To Help You Put On a Great Show
- Record Label of the Month: Rooftop Records
- Why Education is More Important Than Ever in Today’s Music Industry