5 VITAL tax tips for Musicians
January 31, 2014
Our friends at Pledge Music have written a great article with 5 very important tax tips for you, the musicians of this world. Does thinking about tax returns either bore you senseless or frighten you? You're not alone. However, this shouldn't mean that you miss out on what is legally yours. A few simple tips, as listed below, will ensure you can make the most our of your creative profession and ensure that instead of being worried or stressed at tax time, you're in good stead to make some serious coin and be organised for the year ahead. Check out the full article at Pledge Music here, however we have summarised it for you below.
- Aus Opp: Apply For The Unified Grant
- Interview With Mcrobin
- Get Your Music Featured on the Australian Hitlist!
- SAIN Interview: Meet the Artist Making Independent Hip-Hop in Dubai
- Online Conference: Music Launch Summit
- BIGSOUND 2016 Wrap Up
- Featured Artist: Paper House
- Get your music featured on a Ditto Music Spotify Playlist