5 VITAL tax tips for Musicians
January 31, 2014
Our friends at Pledge Music have written a great article with 5 very important tax tips for you, the musicians of this world. Does thinking about tax returns either bore you senseless or frighten you? You're not alone. However, this shouldn't mean that you miss out on what is legally yours. A few simple tips, as listed below, will ensure you can make the most our of your creative profession and ensure that instead of being worried or stressed at tax time, you're in good stead to make some serious coin and be organised for the year ahead. Check out the full article at Pledge Music here, however we have summarised it for you below.
- An Introduction to Music Royalties in the UK
- Is It Worth Playing Open Mic Nights?
- 10 Must-Have Apps for Musicians and Bands
- How to Make Beats: The Basics
- How to reach more fans with your Facebook band page
- How to Record Drums on a Budget
- Making a Music Video: How to Commission a Director
- A Beginners Guide To Mixing & Mastering Music