Play Brownstock Festival in the UK!
February 26, 2015
Exciting news - Brownstock festival has opened up the application process for bands and DJ’s that want to play at the festival.
Brownstock festival is an annual music festival held at Morris Farm in Chelmsford, Essex. The owners of the farm started the festival back in 2005 and take pride in focusing on local music. The festival keeps growing every year and has gone from 150 festival participants the first year to over 6000 visitors in 2014. They are now one of England’s biggest small festivals.
And what would be better than to play at this charming and local festival? The applications are now open and it is a great chance to get your name out there! Last year the festival received over 800 applications and then made a shortlist of 100 applicants. The public will then vote for the band/DJ they want to see perform at the festival.
1. Apply through the brownstock app. Enter your details at applications.brownstock.co.uk (You need to apply by April.)
2. After applications close the Brownstock team reviews all the applications individually. Last year they had over 800 applications. Brownstock will then then select a 100 shortlist to take forward into the voting process.
3. After the shortlist is selected it is up to the audience gets to vote for their favourite. The most voted act is guaranteed a slot. Last year over 2000 votes came in, so it can be a great way to get your name out there!
4. Brownstock will then get some of the headling acts and support acts, or key media to pick their favourite artists. In the past slots have been selected by The Fratellis, The Pigeon Detectives, Doorly and BBC Introducing.
Read more and apply here
- Ditto Music Joins The Face The Music Line-up
- How to View Your Spotify Analytics using Fan Insights
- Aussie Featured Artists For October
- How to get verified on Twitter as a musician
- 10 tips for successful music collaboration
- Aus Opp: Apply For The Unified Grant
- Interview With Mcrobin
- Get Your Music Featured on the Australian Hitlist!