Play the Bingley Music Live Festival with Example and the Pet Shop Boys!
March 28, 2014
Bands from all over the UK have been invited to enter a competition which will see the winning band playing the festival to thousands of punters and potential new fans.
There are two slots available for winning bands, so two lucky and promising bands will be able to play the festival, which is on August 29-31.
The competition is run by Bingley Music Live, and The Musician's Centre, who will put together a shortlist of 24 bands, based on criteria including:
- vocal talent
- technical skill
The first of four heats will take place on April 22, with performances from six of the shortlisted artists.
Two talented finalists from each heat will then go through to perform in the final on May 16 for the chance to join the line up.
The closing date for applications is April 11.
To apply, visit www.musicianscentre.com/emergingtalent
- Ditto Music Joins The Face The Music Line-up
- How to View Your Spotify Analytics using Fan Insights
- Aussie Featured Artists For October
- How to get verified on Twitter as a musician
- 10 tips for successful music collaboration
- Aus Opp: Apply For The Unified Grant
- Interview With Mcrobin
- Get Your Music Featured on the Australian Hitlist!