Play the Bingley Music Live Festival with Example and the Pet Shop Boys!
March 28, 2014
Bands from all over the UK have been invited to enter a competition which will see the winning band playing the festival to thousands of punters and potential new fans.
There are two slots available for winning bands, so two lucky and promising bands will be able to play the festival, which is on August 29-31.
The competition is run by Bingley Music Live, and The Musician's Centre, who will put together a shortlist of 24 bands, based on criteria including:
- vocal talent
- technical skill
The first of four heats will take place on April 22, with performances from six of the shortlisted artists.
Two talented finalists from each heat will then go through to perform in the final on May 16 for the chance to join the line up.
The closing date for applications is April 11.
To apply, visit www.musicianscentre.com/emergingtalent
- Aus Opp: Apply For The Unified Grant
- Interview With Mcrobin
- Get Your Music Featured on the Australian Hitlist!
- SAIN Interview: Meet the Artist Making Independent Hip-Hop in Dubai
- Online Conference: Music Launch Summit
- BIGSOUND 2016 Wrap Up
- Featured Artist: Paper House
- Get your music featured on a Ditto Music Spotify Playlist