Play A Music Festival In France: Apply Here For MaMA festival
April 26, 2013
Unsigned artists are being welcomed to apply for MaMA festival 2013.
MaMA is programming 100 showcases and more during 3 days, 50% of the line-up is reserved for international bands. As a gateway to the French music market, bands will have the opportunity to play in front of a large number of French and international delegates as well as a Parisian audience.
We like this opportunity as MaMA are paying each artist for their performance. Payment is up to 130 Euro's per show PLUS a buyout of 15 euro's each. Even though this may not completely cover the costs, you should be looking at other ways of helping fund the trip.
- Aus Opp: Apply For The Unified Grant
- Interview With Mcrobin
- Get Your Music Featured on the Australian Hitlist!
- SAIN Interview: Meet the Artist Making Independent Hip-Hop in Dubai
- Online Conference: Music Launch Summit
- BIGSOUND 2016 Wrap Up
- Featured Artist: Paper House
- Get your music featured on a Ditto Music Spotify Playlist