Opportunity: SXSW Earlybird Artist Submission Open
July 22, 2016
South by Southwest (SXSW) is the leading global music event and one of the world’s best places to get noticed. Your chance to get noticed is here with the opening of the earlybird submissions for SXSW 2017.
Held in Austin, Texas during March SXSW is an incredible opportunity to showcase yourself and meet industry professionals with official showcasing artists playing to an audience of influential music industry professionals, including record labels, booking agencies, management and PR firms, publishers, members of the media, fellow musicians, brand partners and fans alike – tens of thousands of whom attend from all over the world expressly to discover new music.
The discounted rate of $35 is available until September 9th 2016. After that, the fee rises to $55 until the final application deadline October 21st 2016.
To apply to showcase at SXSW 2017, click here.
- Ditto Music Joins The Face The Music Line-up
- How to View Your Spotify Analytics using Fan Insights
- Aussie Featured Artists For October
- How to get verified on Twitter as a musician
- 10 tips for successful music collaboration
- Aus Opp: Apply For The Unified Grant
- Interview With Mcrobin
- Get Your Music Featured on the Australian Hitlist!