Opportunity: Red Bull & Music Gateway Searching For 'Wings For Life' Anthem
October 7, 2015
Get your music featured as the soundtrack for Wings For Life's global charity event, sponsored by Redbull.
What's the Opportunity?
Wings For Life - the global spinal cord research foundation - will bring together runners from around the world on May 8, 2016 and its sponsor Red Bull has teamed up with Music Gateway to find a partner soundtrack.
The winning track will be used as the official anthem of the event, which is the world's only global charity run, and will be distributed through all of Wings For Life's online and offline promotional marketing, with the potential for live performances too.
Criteria to Apply
The organisers are looking for an upbeat and anthemic track that will bring together the thousands of runners around the world who take part in the event. You can submit up to three songs, whether they've already been released or not. The deadline for the event is November 30, 2015 and it's free to apply. You can do so by heading to the Wings for Life website.
- Interview With Mcrobin
- Get Your Music Featured on the Australian Hitlist!
- SAIN Interview: Meet the Artist Making Independent Hip-Hop in Dubai
- Online Conference: Music Launch Summit
- BIGSOUND 2016 Wrap Up
- Featured Artist: Paper House
- Get your music featured on a Ditto Music Spotify Playlist
- Get your music featured on The Indie Hitlist