Opportunity: NIDA Teams Up With Unearthed To Make 6 Music Videos
March 18, 2016
NIDA and triple J Unearthed are offering 6 artists or bands the opportunity to have video clips created by NIDA students.
NIDA (Australia's Institute of Dramatic Arts) has been a breeding ground for some of Australia's best directors, producers and actors. Alumni include Cate Blanchett, Baz Luhrmann, Sam Worthington and Hugo Weaving. So how would you like to get a video made by the future stars of the film industry?
How to enter:
- Need to be able to collaborate with other creatives on the same outcome.
- Filming will take place in Sydney for 2 days, so you will need to make it up there between July 23 and August 7.
- Make yourself a vailable for face to face meetings, skype calls etc. with the NIDA students beforehand.
- If you can do all of the above email: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: Unearthed NIDA competition.
- Make sure you add your Unearthed profile link to the email.
- Entries close April 3rd.
If successful, you and/or your band could have your music video directed by the next Baz Luhrman, starring Cate Blanchett and with Hugo Weaving playing the bad dude (as he always does). Imagine that!
The successful 6 will also have their video featured on ABCs Rago music video program. A dream for most Aussie musos!
You can check out last year's winners over at triple J Unearthed.
- Ditto Feature Artist: Lake Minnetonka
- Ditto Music Joins The Face The Music Line-up
- How to View Your Spotify Analytics using Fan Insights
- Aussie Featured Artists For October
- How to get verified on Twitter as a musician
- 10 tips for successful music collaboration
- Aus Opp: Apply For The Unified Grant
- Interview With Mcrobin