One of the World's best vocal coaches is coming to Melbourne
July 23, 2015
Torb Pedersen is one of the world’s best-known vocal coaches, having worked with over 100 Grammy winners including the likes of Stevie Wonder, Barry Gibb and Gloria Estefan. His next success story could be you when he comes to Melbourne for a series of workshops in August!
Hosted by Black Pearl Studios in Moorabbin, these 4x 2hr sessions will run over 2 weeks from August 11 and will help you find your true vocal potential.
Torb’s aim is use his knowledge of the vocal chords together with his expertise in neuromuscular techniques, to give you more range, protect your voice, hit those high notes and cultivate your own vocal identity.
So if you want to wail like Mariah or scream like the devil, and don’t want to hurt yourself in the process, contact Black Pearl Studios to secure your place!
For tickets and information call:
Galina Kogan on (03) 9939 7209 or 0407 540 137
Also check out the websites here:
Torb Pedersen - http://www.torbpedersen.com/About_TPI.html
Black Pearl Studios - http://www.blackpearlstudios.com.au/
- Ditto Music Joins The Face The Music Line-up
- How to View Your Spotify Analytics using Fan Insights
- Aussie Featured Artists For October
- How to get verified on Twitter as a musician
- 10 tips for successful music collaboration
- Aus Opp: Apply For The Unified Grant
- Interview With Mcrobin
- Get Your Music Featured on the Australian Hitlist!