Nominations Open For The Age Music Victoria Awards
September 18, 2015
The Age Music Victoria Awards are back for another year and you can nominate your band for a genre award!
Started by Music Victoria head Patrick Donovan in 2005, the public voted awards showcase the best of Victoria's music scene. The genre awards celebrate the more niche and specific genre that may be overlooked by the voting public.
The genre awards cover Country, Folk, Soul, R'n'B, Gospel, Experimental, Jazz, Electronic, Heavy, Funk, Indigenous, Global or Reggae, Blues, Hip Hop and Avant Garde. Anyone can be nominated for these so all you need to do is fill out this form.
Nominations can only be submitted once so don't try and resubmit as any additional nominations will be deleted.
Terms and conditions:
- You must be Victoria based and living in Victoria for the last 2 years.
- The release you submit must have been released within the last year. Dates are from October 1 2014 to September 30 2015.
- If you are a rock or pop act then your release will be automatically considered by the expert judging panel and submitted for the publicly voted awards. This means you do not need to enter into the genre awards.
Submission are only open until September 30 so be quick!
- Ditto Music Joins The Face The Music Line-up
- How to View Your Spotify Analytics using Fan Insights
- Aussie Featured Artists For October
- How to get verified on Twitter as a musician
- 10 tips for successful music collaboration
- Aus Opp: Apply For The Unified Grant
- Interview With Mcrobin
- Get Your Music Featured on the Australian Hitlist!