New iTunes Profile Services
May 23, 2013
Nowadays, making great music isn't enough, artists need to look the part in order to stand out and attract a new and bigger audience. Typically this where the major's have an advantage with their shiny acts and great hair.
However our new iTunes profile service, provides artists with a professional looking profile page on iTunes, so independent’s can now be seen on a level playing field with the Major’s. This service also comes with a ROVI membership, allowing musicians to be part of one of the largest music discovery platforms in the World.
- Artist Profile Image:
- Artist Gallery:
- Biography Application:
Our new service can be found at the end of the check out process, for more information, simply get in touch and we would be happy to help.
- Ditto Music Joins The Face The Music Line-up
- How to View Your Spotify Analytics using Fan Insights
- Aussie Featured Artists For October
- How to get verified on Twitter as a musician
- 10 tips for successful music collaboration
- Aus Opp: Apply For The Unified Grant
- Interview With Mcrobin
- Get Your Music Featured on the Australian Hitlist!